Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

Well this has been a nice Easter weekend for me. My sister came over from Squamish to visit us. I still don't know how to add her. So Anna add me to your blog friends. I didn't clean any more rust out of my car, but oh well. I did however manage to pick up some good music. I ordered "Curse Your Little Heart" by Devotchka (did some of the soundtrack for Little Miss Sunshine), and picked up a Feist cd at A & B Sound. Sunday I went to church and then had a big early dinner. This was a catch twenty two because early dinner meant I could go swing dancing, but I was still in digestion mode at swing dancing. But it was fine and I didn't explode into various particles.
Today was a good day for me because I relaxed the whole time. I awoke in the eleventh hour (that's not 11 o'clock, that'd be the twelfth hour). Then Andy and I went to the Sound of Music downtown to play their twelve-string guitars for a good half hour or so. Then we headed up to HOFA where I picked up so Plaster of Paris after talking to another friend for a good hour managed to head back to home base for lunch at 3:00. Then Andy made me a cool cd full of all sorts of cool bands i.e The Weepies, Wilco, The Shins, The Postal Service and others. So that was my long weekend Easter full fun. Now it's back to school and all other fun things. Oh and on my walk to down to downtown I noticed many beautiful cherry blossom trees. Very nice touch to the scenery I think. Maybe I'll get a photograph of some on here later.

No comments: