Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sea Gliders Saga, Grain Shaping.



So the grain of the wood has found a shape. Stubby Hand Sam molded this googleplex of hardened chloroplast cells into a Longboard (Steed in the War of Style and Groove). Though this mighty weapon of utmost awesome is still in it's early stage of forging, it still has the strange power of awe. People look at it now in it's current state and exclaim "Holy cow, that's a sweet board". That's when Stubby Hand Sam just nods his head with pride.
However, this Steed of Cool is not meant for the forger. This Longboard is destined for a great Rider. This Still Training Rider (Strider) is actually winning in the War of Style and Groove. But she is using the Longboard to add to her already deadly arsonal of Cool. Here Endeth the Second Saga.

4 comments:

Rachel Penner said...

sweet board. my car told me it felt blessed to transport it.

Rachel Penner said...

sam i nd 2 tlk 2 u!!!
3 dayz w/o u hz reduced me 2 this!!!
hw wuz ur weekend?!?!

Sam said...

That's disgusting and certainly not the Rachel Penner I know. What has reduced you to this primative state of typing?

Rachel Penner said...

I told you! It was you being away for a whole weekend! My grammar needs you to survive, let alone thrive.

actually, it physically hurt me to type that last comment
I hope you appreciate that