Thursday, June 28, 2007

Roll Out



Two days before I depart. So things are starting to fall into place. I have completed a side project of a longboard while working on the Sea Gliders Saga. This is a pretty trippy board for me. It's the first board to be shorter than my waist and not made out of a water ski. It also sports a logo I designed. I thought for sure I would sell it, but I have decided to take it to Britain with me. I've decided to longboard around London and everywhere else as much as possible. Who knows, maybe I'll start a trend.

2 comments:

Rachel Penner said...

you leave today! I'm so sad! :(
bbbuuuuuuttttt
I know you'll have a most excellent time and I am rather excited for you. Have an amazing time and remember two simple things
1. email me while you're there
2. bring me back something :)
much love!

Jin said...

have fun Sam! i agree with rachel: have and amazing time, an email her....umm...me too! loves!